Food: Spaghetti Bolegnese

Sometimes I yearn for comfort food. Food that fills me up, tastes delicious and can be popped in the freezer, ready for my next fix. The recipes I turn to at these times are usually tried and tested (and trusted) favourites, generally from the Jamie Oliver cookbooks I first used when I first discovered that I liked cooking. These are generally meals that the kids like eating too, because when I'm in a comfort food sort of mood, the last thing I want to hear is "I don't like it? When are you going to make something we like?"!



This time I opted for Jamie Oliver's delicious Spaghetti Bolognese from Happy Days with the Naked Chef.  You have to try it! The rosemary, smoked bacon and sundried tomatoes bring a wonderfully earthy depth to the sauce. I always enjoy this with a glass of red. Amazing!

Clementine.




Comments

Popular Posts